Gentleman.r = Gentleman manner
— n , pl -men
1. a man regarded as having qualities of refinement associated with a good family
2. a man who is cultured, courteous, and well-educated
3. a polite name for a man
4. the personal servant of a gentleman (esp in the phrase gentleman’s gentleman )
5. (Brit) history a man of gentle birth, who was entitled to bear arms, ranking above a yeoman in social position
6. (formerly) a euphemistic word for a: smuggler
*Collins English Dictionary.
Every man should definitely try to master the art of being a gentleman. It’s far from being pretentious and cool. It’ ultimately beyond just how you dress and groom. It will take a lifetime to master all facets of gentleman-ship. Just like any other life journeys, the path leading to gentleman-ship might not have a clear finish line but it does have a starting point. Gentlemanr could be the humble beginning of the journey in self-discovery of my and everyone’s inner gentleman qualities. Regardless of where you are on your journey, gentlemanr wishes to be a valuable part it.